Monday, August 9, 2010

Blogger wasn't cooperating



I PASSED GENETICS!!! Found out on Friday!

so blogger was not letting me load the uploader for a few days! SORRY!!!!!


this is my puppy I love her lots-- her name is scarlet :) she likes lazy saturdays



i am obsessed with this brand of gingersnap cookies in particular. OBSESSED. sundays are good for eating things your shouldn't/



i love the gilmore girls and season 7 is hitting extra home to me. Rory graduates college in this season and there is trouble in relationships that are seemingly soul-mate status. Sound familiar? oh right thats me.

I will totally try and post daily again I updated everything and I think maybe that was the problem but WHO KNOWS. dont' worry even if its not posted that day pictures are being taken. Is anyone else doing this with me?
xoxo
Anita

1 comment: